As you might imagine, Solutions Lounge featuring Escapology considers the health and safety of our guests and staff our top priority. As a result, we would like to make you aware of existing and additional procedures we have in place to minimize exposure to any type of germs at our facility.
- We disinfect our escape rooms in between each and every game.
- We provide disposable latex or nitrile gloves for your use in the escape rooms if you desire.
- Since we are a new build, literally every room in each of our games has both a return and supply air vent providing exceptional filtration and ventilation that brings in fresh air from the outside.
- Our restrooms are sanitized hourly and we provide hand sanitizer throughout the venue.
- Employees will not be allowed to work if they show any signs of any illness.
- Guests are required to wear masks anywhere in the venue, except when eating or when in an escape room.
- We are asking any guest that is not feeling 100% well to avoid coming into the venue and will provide a refund or credit if needed. We will also be politely asking any guest that coughs or sneezes to do it into a tissue or their elbow or outside the building.
- We are changing our escape room bookings to private games only so you will be sharing your space with only your family, friends or corporate teammates.
As you know we are also a restaurant and follow the strict health and safety guidelines of OSHA and the Denver Department of Public Health and Environment. As a result, we have always maintained a very clean and sanitized environment.
Your health, safety and enjoyment are very important to us. Be safe and we hope to see you soon!